Effective and last revised on January 1, 2020.
www. Seventhchakrayoga.com. The operator of the Websites is Sienna Solutions, Inc, a California corporation, Seventh Chakra Yoga 19171 Magnolia St. #14, Huntington Beach, CA 92646. The agent for Seventh Chakra Yoga is Priya Jain, and her email address is Priya@Seventhchakrayoga.com.
- Information Collected by the Websites:
We may obtain certain personal information from you in connection with your activities at Seventh Chakra Yoga, such as when you visit our studio locations or websites. This information may include:
- payment card or other financial account information;
- contact information (including name, e-mail address, postal address, and phone number);
- shopping history;
- driver’s license number, military identification or state-issued picture identification;
- date of birth;
- geolocation data; and
- other personal information you provide to us on our website (s), via mobile apps, on feedback forms, in our stores or when you interact with us in other ways, both online and offline.
Additionally, we or companies acting on our behalf may collect certain computer and browser information through automated technologies such as cookies and web beacons when you visit our websites (whether or not you have signed in as a registered user) or otherwise interact with us online. A “cookie” is a file that a website sends to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected devices to identify the browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
- How We Use Your Personal Information.
When we obtain information about you, we may use it for a number of purposes, including to:
- Process, manage, complete and account for transactions, including purchases and refund, exchange and layaway requests;
- Provide our products and services to you and fulfill your orders;
- Identify your product and service preferences;
- Notify you about private sessions booked by you including reminders for appointments;
- Notify you about products, services, features, promotions, events and special offerings from Seventh Chakra Yoga, we think you will find valuable;
- Provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments, and inquiries;
- Create and manage online accounts you establish;
- Verify your identity in certain instances (such as when you pay by check, return merchandise, request a refund, or exercise certain rights you may have under applicable law);
- Secure our operations and protect against, identify and help prevent fraud, unauthorized activity, claims, and other liabilities and minimize credit risk;
- Remembering your information so you do not have to re-enter it.
- Delivering content.
- Discussions and Community Tools. The Websites and the Services may create social media groups, forums, bulletin boards, newsgroups, and other community tools available to Registered Users and/or Visitors. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information for other users to view and for Seventh Chakra Yoga to use. Please do not disclose any personally identifiable information, including without limitation your full name or e-mail address, in these publicly accessible areas of the Websites or the Services. Please be considerate and respectful of others while using any social media groups, forums or message boards to share your opinion.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies; however, you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent or you can flush your browser of cookies from time to time. (Note: you may need to consult the help area of your browser application for instructions.) If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, however, you may not be able to access all areas of the Websites and/or the Services.
- Opt-Out Procedures. You have the option to opt-out of receiving information from Seventh Chakra Yoga, Websites and the Services by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in every promotional e-mail from Seventh Chakra Yoga. In addition, you can modify your information or change your preferences, as set forth in Section 10 below. If you no longer wish to take advantage of the Websites or the Services or receive any form of direct contact from Seventh Chakra Yoga, whether it is email, discounts, newsletters, or other promotional offers or materials, contact us at email@example.com.
- Reviewing or Changing Your Information. In order to ensure that the information we maintain is accurate, we give users the option to change or modify their information previously provided during registration. If you would like to change your information currently in our database please log in and click the “My Account” link on the Website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sharing of Your Information. Seventh Chakra Yoga takes the privacy of your personal information very seriously and does not sell your information to any unauthorized third party. Your personal information may be shared only in the following circumstances: (i) with ’Seventh Chakra Yoga’s staff, affiliates, subsidiaries, or successors (collectively the “Seventh Chakra Yoga -Parties”), or with third parties who are under obligations of confidentiality with any of the Seventh Chakra Yoga Parties, (ii) if a Seventh Chakra Yoga Party is required by law to do so, (iii) in the event of a transfer of ownership of a Seventh Chakra Yoga Party, merger or other similar transaction.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy. The Websites and the Services are not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, we take reasonable measures to determine that our users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Websites or the Services or in response to promotions.
- Privacy Precaution Warning. Please note that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit via our online services.
- Your Consent. By using the Websites and/or the Services, and by providing your personal information to us, you also authorize the storage, use, and export of your personal information as specified herein.
Community Posting Guidelines
At Seventh Chakra Yoga, we believe in awakening to truths and new ways of being. In service to our transformative community, we strive to maintain a space that respects dynamic and diverse viewpoints that fuel the search for more.
With the Internet as an unprecedented tool for connectivity, we’re all accountable to each other and responsible for how we show up here.
We have built Seventh Chakra Yoga with incredible dedication to those who want to join us to make the world a better place. To this end, we see membership to our network and our community as a privilege, not a right. We insist that our members demonstrate respect for the people and opinions they encounter, remembering that words hold great power.
To ensure a safe space for discourse, we will remove comments if they are disrespectful toward others in our forum. In circumstances of hostility or disrespect toward other members, Seventh Chakra Yoga, our hosts or guests, we may revoke membership entirely.
Conscious participation in this community is our collective commitment. We thank all of our members for their support to empower the evolution of consciousness.
Last Updated: January 2020