Liability Waiver and Release
Effective date: 2/16/2022
Consent to release Seventh Chakra Institute of Spiritual Sciences from all liability claims
- I, understand that the yoga classes, teacher trainings, Sound immersion events workshops, retreats, healing sessions, spiritual counseling, life coaching, mentoring, and all other services provided by the teachers, guest facilitators, staff, and/or owners of Seventh Chakra Institute of Spiritual Sciences or Seventh Chakra Yoga (hereinafter collectively referred to as “SCISS”) are for the purpose of wholistic physical and spiritual wellbeing.
- I understand clearly that the above-mentioned services are not a substitute for medical or psychiatric treatment, psychotherapy, or any other forms of professional counseling or therapy. I understand that SCISS or its faculty does not claim to be either a licensed medical center or Board-certified licensed therapists respectively. I understand that they do not prescribe or perform medical treatments, prescribe medications and other drugs, or interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional. It is recommended that I see a licensed physician or licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological ailment I may have.
- I understand that Individual healing manifests in different ways and a particular outcome is not guaranteed.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in all programs offered at SCISS. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown that I might incur as a result of participating in any or all SCISS offerings.
Liability Release waiver for Seventh Chakra Retreat Home
I understand that the immersive Teacher Training Retreats will be held at the Seventh Chakra Retreat Home in Temecula, CA.
- I recognize that Seventh Chakra Retreat Home is located in a rural environment with uneven pathways, sloping hills, wildlife, and unexpected weather conditions. I acknowledge the possibility of physical injury or wildlife encounters during events held at Seventh Chakra Retreat Home.
- I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in events held at Seventh Chakra Retreat Home. I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I or any of my heirs or representatives, may have against Seventh Chakra Institute of Spiritual Sciences, or its Principals, for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in any program I attend at Seventh Chakra Retreat Home.
- Seventh Chakra Retreat Home endeavors to cultivate and sustain a Sattvic environment that is most conducive for practicing healing arts, mediation, and spiritual evolution.
Substance Use Policy: I understand that the use or abuse of alcohol or other recreational drugs is prohibited during the immersive retreats and is not allowed on the Seventh Chakra Retreat premises. Violation of this policy at any time during the training will result in dismissal from the program with no refunds.
Meat-free environment: I honor Seventh Chakra Retreat Home’s policy of serving and allowing only Vegetarian/Vegan on the premises.
SCISS Marketing and Promotional Efforts
At times SCISS may photograph and make audio and video recordings of guests to promote the benefits of participating in its programs and activities. If I do not wish to be photographed, audio or video recorded, I can inform the Seventh Chakra staff and/or move to a location in the room that is not being photographed or recorded. Otherwise, I hereby consent to interview(s), photography, videotaping, and its/their release, publication, or reproduction to be used for public relations, education, advertising, research, inclusion on Web sites, or for any other purpose. I waive all rights I may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, televising or other publication of these materials and grant permission for these to be published or posted for SCISS as it deems fit.
I understand and agree that this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY CONSTITUTES A COMPLETE WAIVER of MY and MY assign’s, heir’s, executor’s, guardian’s and other legal representative’s rights to prosecute, present claims against, sue, and collect damages from SCISS (Including its agents, employees, officers, and directors, or any other member of the SCISS community.)
I represent and warrant that I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and that I have carefully read this Agreement and fully understand its contents, terms, and significance and understand the legal consequences of this Agreement.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone number: (714) 965 7770