THERE IS HOPE
Express the UnExpressed and the InExpressable
through Mantra, Rhythm and Dance
WE WILL BE CHANTING MANTRAS FOR :
Freeing our voice to express all that sits unexpressed within us.
Healing the past and opening our hearts to the future.
Reducing Stress and becoming present to our innate joy.
Overcoming fear and anxiety.
Finding Courage to Manifest what we long for.
Calling in strength, devotion, and capacities needed to fulfill our life's purpose.
Yes, It Really Is Possible!ENROLL with Live participation
What's Included ...
- Enjoyed in the serene setting of the Retreat Home.
Seventh Chakra Signature Yogi Tea and Holy Basil Water
- Tea is Non-Caffeinated
- Bring your Refillable Tea Mug and Water Bottle
- Unlimited Refills
PDF Copy of all the Mantras practiced
- Mantras will be from the Vedic and Kundalini Tradition.
- English translations for some ancient mantras.
- Suggestions for best practices.
- Satsang: Attuning with each other in the most Authentic and Genuine energy
- If one person within the Group connects to their higher consciousness through the practice, everyone gets to benefit from that connection. The best investments to make of your time and energy.
Born and raised in India, Priya had an early exposure to a myriad of religious beliefs, traditions, philosophies, and spiritual practices, leading her to question and seek the answers for the underlying Truth of life. Her firm foundation in the wisdom traditions of the East and her curious application of science and practicality of the West, allow for seamless bridging of the Heart and Mind through all her offerings.
Priya is the co-founder of Seventh Chakra Institute of Spiritual Sciences in California. She has taught the ancient science of Kundalini Yoga, Meditation and Mantra for over a decade. She has a keen understanding of Yogic Psychology and how Mantra and Sound play a potent role in our everyday mental and emotional health.
Through her classes, trainings and private counselling she has served the lives of thousands of people using the wisdom of Yogic Psychology.